Elo Touchscreens AiOs, paired with Star stands and printers, can create a full POS solution.
- The Elo I-Series touchscreen computer is available with an Android or Windows OS and delivers a sleek and durable design.
- From point-of-sale and self-service systems, to in-store interaction, kitchen display systems and price checkers, the I-Series is well-suited to meet the demands of continuous daily use.
- The Android model comes standard with Power-over-Ethernet, Virtual GPS, and EloView.
- I-Series can be mounted to any mUnite stand to pair with mC-Print3 and TSP143III.
Star Micronics stands are ideal with Elo AIOs, delivering POS function and style.
Star TSP143III and mC-Print three-inch POS printer
- Provides a front-paper-loading design with exceptional functionality
- Features connectivity options like USB, Lightning, Bluetooth, LAN, CloudPRNT/WebPRNT—for simple integration of common software
- Has five connections, making it adaptable to future POS system changes
- Multi-interface connectivity integrates easily for Elo i-Series users
- Brings WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, or USB interface connection for easy-to-use, ready-to-go installation
- Offer a special de-curl function
Star mUnite POS solution stands
- Accompanies the mCollection line of mPOS printers, cash drawers, scales, peripherals
- Constructed of durable steel, and compatible with any tablet manufacturer
- Sets up easily, and comes in either black or white to match existing POS systems